Free WiFi has shot past complimentary breakfast and free parking as a traveler “must have” for most hotel types, according to a September 2010 J.D. Power and Associates survey of 53,000 travelers. Visitors to kayak.com can even check bandwidth speeds for the hotels they’re considering.
MANCHESTER, NH (April 6, 2011) - New Hampshire Internet provider to the hospitality industry Single Digits Inc. has re-worked a total of $1.3 million in debt via two separate deals, according to federal documents and CEO Robert Goldstein.
MANCHESTER, NH (August 26, 2010) - Single Digits, a leading provider of guest network deployments, management software, and technical support solutions, is pleased to announce that it ranked No. 430 on Inc. Magazine's 29th annual list of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies. In addition to the overall ranking, Single Digits ranks 20th in Telecommunications and 4th in NH.
- Three ways to WiFi your common space
- A Spotlight on WAN Optimization in the Hospitality Industry
- Manchester loan fund brings jobs: program helps start-up, established businesses grow and expand
- Exinda and Single Digits Provide WAN Optimization for Hospitality Industry
- Single Digits Solves High Density Conference Center and Meeting Room Challenges Using Xirrus Wi-Fi Arrays
- Got Wi-Fi?
- Single Digits Ranks Second on Fastest-Growing Private Companies to Watch List by Business NH Magazine
- Single Digits Joins Forces with GTS
- Connecting with the Future
- Single Digits' Premier Wi-Fi Solutions Reinforce Sunday River's Reputation as King of the Hill
Page 4 of 10