The town of Oak Bluffs spends more than $100,000 each year to communicate. With phone lines, data lines, Internet access, alarm lines, police cruisers checking records, it gets expensive. But the town is building a private network that could carry many of those communications without using phone or cable company lines. The goal is to cut communications costs by half, in one or two years.
PORTSMOUTH — The project aimed at supplying Wi-Fi access to the entire downtown area has come a long way since an access point was established on the Greater Portsmouth Chamber of Commerce visitor kiosk in Market Square just four years ago.
Single Digits, a leading provider of comprehensive Wi-Fi network deployment, management solutions, and technical support, today announced that Business NH Magazine has selected the company as one of New Hampshire's top 10 Private Companies to Watch. Single Digits' robust sales growth underscores the need to provide secure, managed High Speed Internet Access (HSIA) across all vertical markets: hospitality, retail, health care, education, real estate and others. In addition to Business NH Magazine's accolades, Inc. Magazine recently ranked Single Digits #215 on its annual listing of the nation's 500 Fastest-Growing Private Companies.
Single Digits, a Manchester-based Wi-Fi technology services company, is the fastest-growing privately held company in New Hampshire, according to Inc. magazine, which has named the firm to its Inc. 500 list of the fastest-growing companies in the nation.
Single Digits Ranked #215 in INC. Magazine's List of America's 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies
National Ranking Places Company as New Hampshire´s Only Organization Within Magazine´s 500 List and #23 Among IT Service Companies
Manchester, NH - August 21, 2008 - Single Digits, a leading provider of comprehensive Wi-Fi network deployment, management solutions, and technical support, today announced the company is ranked #215 among Inc. Magazine´s 27th Annual list of America´s 500 Fastest-Growing Private Companies - with a three-year growth rate of 1,176.4 percent.
- 4,100 U.S. Troops in Iraq Email Loved Ones For Free In July
- Troops in Iraq receive free Internet access for Independence Day
- Single Digits and Arkel International Serve Up Free Broadband Access From CamoCafé
- Proxim Wireless Delivers Wi-Fi® Connectivity to Resorts in Vermont and Florida
- Marlborough Hospital and Single Digits Team to Provide Wireless Internet Access for Patients and Visitors
- Interest In MIMO On Rise Among SMBs
- Community WISP and Single Digits Kick off New, Complete Managed Wi-Fi Connectivity Solution Offering for New England Hotels with Wi-Fi Enabled Dell Laptop Giveaway
- The Mount Washington Hotel and Single Digits Broadcast Internet Connectivity Throughout the Resort's Sprawling Communities
- Single Digits Wi-Fi Hotspot Services Selected By Bermuda International Airport
- Single Digits Selected by United Restaurant Development For Wi-Fi Hotspot Deployment within Cinnabon and Seattle's Best Coffee Locations
Page 8 of 10